General Information for Undergraduate Degree Courses Admission, 2016-2017
DATED : 25.05.2016
Only online application will be received. Application forms, rules, regulations, directives and online payments will be carried out through the official website of the college - www.chandernagorecollege.org or www.chandernagorecollegeadmission.org.
- Admission is granted only to deserving candidates strictly on the basis of merit point.
- Issuance and successful submission of completed application forms do not guarantee admission.
- The candidate is responsible for the data provided in the application form. His/ Her candidature will stand cancelled if any discrepancy is discovered in the information provided at any stage of the admission and even after admission.
- All admissions are PROVISIONAL until registration of candidate is finalised by the University of Burdwan. Admission of any candidate if found to be in contravention of the University regulations and restrictions, or in contravention of any rule framed by the college authorities, even though detected afterwards of admission, shall be cancelled.
- In matters of dispute, the decision of the Head of the Institution (Officer-in-Charge of the College) will be considered as final and indisputable.
- No communication regarding admission will be made to the candidates individually. Hence, the candidates are requested to follow the college website for important dates, notices and corrigenda. No request for any change in the schedule will be entertained.
- Only mark-sheets from boards recognized by Burdwan University will be considered valid for admission.
- Candidates qualifying HS/Equivalent exam in the year 2016, 2015 and 2014 will be considered for admission.
- Marks secured in Compulsory Environmental Science will not be considered for calculating Merit Point.
- Online application fee of Rs. 50 plus bank charges is payable online through debit card/credit card/ net banking. The applicant can also submit this fee at any of the SBI branches using the challan generated after successful submission of the form. In case of submission of Application Fee in bank, the applicant again has to login to www.onlinesbi.com > ‘State Bank Collect’ and click on the hyperlink at the bottom of the page to generate the e- receipt.
- For candidates interested in applying in more than one subject, he/she will have to apply separately for each desired Honours Subject/ General Course chosen. For each Honours subject/ General Course, a separate application form will be generated and application fees have to be paid separately.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PC/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates will be as per the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal.
- Print-out of completed application form will be required at the time of admission.
- Rule and Regulations may change, please visit above mentioned websites and college notice board time to time.